We are committed to keeping the Practice and everyone who enters it as safe as possible, in particular from exposure to Covid 19. To this end we are taking many additional measures
- To facilitate social distancing our appointment numbers are significantly reduced, and the times staggered to minimise the possibility of patients meeting.
- We are asking patients to turn up precisely on time, so they will be able to enter straight into the treatment room, currently no one is allowed to wait in reception.
- Everyone who enters the practice must wear a mask and they must sanitise their hands, (We have a wall sanitiser near the entrance).
- Where appropriate, practitioners will be wearing gloves and aprons that will be changed between patients. They may wear a face shield where deemed necessary.
- Between patients, the rooms and couches will be wiped down and sanitised, as will all areas touched by the patient. The practice is being thoroughly and regularly cleaned, with additional cleaning following practitioners being in.
- We request patients to not come in if they have any symptoms associated with Covid 19 or are cohabiting, or have met anyone with Covid 19 in the last 2 weeks.
Prestwood Osteopathic & Natural Health Centre
Prestwood Osteopathic & Natural Health Centre is a multidisciplinary Practice dedicated to patient centred high quality alternative and complimentary therapies. The Centre is particularly well known for its Osteopathic care of babies and children and great experience of gentle techniques such as Cranial Osteopathy. The Osteopaths at the centre are highly trained and have a combined experience of over 40 years.
We also have 3 well trained and highly experienced Podiatrists (They used to be called Chiropodists) and many other skilled practitioners, as you will see below. The clinic, formed early in 1999, is in the middle of Prestwood, a large village in the beautiful Chilterns amidst plentiful parking.
You are welcome to come in and discuss your needs with us at any time. Alternatively ring reception or fill out our contact form, we are happy to hear from you.
Therapies We Offer
All our practitioners are appropriately qualified and insured and where relevant registered with the necessary organisations.
You will find our reception staff friendly and knowledgeable. Our Practice Manager is Caren Thompson with Ruth on reception at various times during the week and usually Debbie on Saturday mornings. Reception is open from 9-1pm and 2-6pm Monday to Friday and 9-1pm Saturdays, we apologise if you cannot get through straight away, our phone is very busy, please leave a voice message and we will return your call, or you can get a message to us via the contact page on this site, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practitioners work beyond these hours but do not answer the phone.
Gift Vouchers for selected treatments are available as well as Gift vouchers for monetary amounts that can be spent in any way you choose at our centre. Reception will help you choose what is suitable for your use.